Mt Hood View

Mt Hood View

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Meet Our New Massage Therapist!

Ott Chiropractic NW is proud to introduce our new massage therapist Hillary Gremillion, LMT!

She will be in the office every Tuesday from 8am-6pm. We asked Hillary to share a little about her style and what you can expect from a visit with her and this is what she had to say:

"I develop custom massage sessions tailored to your specific needs. I specialize in, (but am not limited to) clinical neuromuscular and deep tissue massage techniques. I take my knowledge of the body’s muscle tissue anatomy, and kinesiology, as well as every patient’s individual condition to evaluate and develop a treatment plan for muscular discomfort, dysfunctional movement patterns, and postural distortions. My ultimate goal is to bring your muscles back to optimum function, and to help you maintain a pain-free life.

My goal with all of my patients is to develop a treatment plan to improve overall functionality, and then plan realistic goals for maintaining whole muscular well being.


My approach is to first rigorously treat and repair your muscular problems and get them back to their natural, normal, and balanced state. Then we will develop a feasible plan for sustaining optimal muscular function while preventing regression."

Call the office at 503-224-4804 or send an email to info@ottchiropracticnw.com to schedule with Hillary or to see if your insurance has massage benefits. 


No comments:

Post a Comment